Monday, July 30, 2012

Ryan's Baptism and 9 months

On July 15 Ryan was baptized and also turned 9 months old. It was a big day for him. We were lucky to have several friends and family members attend Ryan's special day.

All ready for his big day, wearing the same outfit that Tyler was baptized in, however Tyler was 13 months old when he was baptized.  Ryan is growing so much faster!

At the church.

With Aunt Amy and Uncle Jon

With Grandma and Grandpa.

Ryan with Grandma and Grandpa and other honorary grandparents!

Tyler, Ryan, and Megan looking so lovely!

Brothers!

Ready for some cake (though Ryan didn't have any!).

At the end of the day for his 9 month shot!

2 comments:

  1. I can hear him laughing when I see Ryan in those pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post! I wish we could have come! Love you!

    ReplyDelete