Please keep all hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the vehicle during the ride! Thanks for checking out our new blog. I wanted to be able to keep everyone updated on our lives (mostly Tyler's) and thought this would be fun. As you all know Tyler is already 5 months old! I can't believe how fast his first year is flying by. He is smiling, laughing, rolling over, sitting up (for short periods of time), eating some "solids," and putting everything he can in his mouth! He seems to do something new everyday. I am currently on summer vacation and am really enjoying staying home with Tyler. Greg is currently in between freelance projects so he has been home as well. The three of us are enjoying spending time together. I am adding a few pictures from our most recent trip to Walt Disney World. Tyler loves going there and is always tuckered out when we leave. Enjoy!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Welcome!
Please keep all hands, arms, feet, and legs inside the vehicle during the ride! Thanks for checking out our new blog. I wanted to be able to keep everyone updated on our lives (mostly Tyler's) and thought this would be fun. As you all know Tyler is already 5 months old! I can't believe how fast his first year is flying by. He is smiling, laughing, rolling over, sitting up (for short periods of time), eating some "solids," and putting everything he can in his mouth! He seems to do something new everyday. I am currently on summer vacation and am really enjoying staying home with Tyler. Greg is currently in between freelance projects so he has been home as well. The three of us are enjoying spending time together. I am adding a few pictures from our most recent trip to Walt Disney World. Tyler loves going there and is always tuckered out when we leave. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ooo, I'm the first one! :) *waves*
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute. Glad I could help on the header. ;) Look forward to reading more!
ReplyDelete