Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Haircut!

Yes, you read the title to the post correctly. Tyler needed a haircut at 5 and a half months old! It was super long in some spots. Greg had a haircut today so we asked our hairdresser if she could cut Tyler's too. He sat pretty well, no crying, but liked to move his head around. In the end we had success and Tyler's hair is a little bit shorter now. I am including pictures from before, during, after with me, Tyler, and Cheryl (our hairdresser), and one of the boys with their new cuts.







3 comments:

  1. So cute! :) Jax is going to need one too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so cute!!! I bet Ty's happy to have his bangs out of his eyes and you're happy to not have to keep brushing it away for him. And holy cow does he look like Josh in that last picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Gosh...he is absolutely ADORABLE! That hair's gonna be a money maker for him one day!

    ReplyDelete