Yes, I know it is June and I am just now blogging about Easter. Sorry for the delay. I must say it is fun to look back even just a few months about how much Ryan has grown. We had a fun-filled Easter weekend. Tyler participated in a local Easter Egg hunt here in Winter Garden. He wanted to stop and check out each egg as he picked them up causing him to not get as many eggs as he could have, but he thought it was great fun which is all that matters. We also dyed eggs, had the Easter bunny visit, and spent part of the day at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Tyler is still playing with some of the plastic eggs that the Easter bunny left behind so I would say it was a success!
Waiting for the egg hunt in Winter Garden.
Searching for eggs.
Time to dye the eggs.
Ryan was totally excited!
Ok so maybe now Ryan was more excited.
The boys and our finished eggs.
Hunting for eggs from the Easter Bunny.
Baskets from the bunny.
The Easter Bunny left some eggs outside too.
Ryan's first Easter!
With Grandma and Grandpa.
No comments:
Post a Comment