We stayed for a little bit longer than the first time we took Tyler, but that is because we couldn't just go for an hour now that Tyler is with us. Tyler said Ryan's first ride had to be the train (big surprise from our train loving boy). After that we rode the Tomorrow Land Transit Authority (which is like a small outdoor monorail), and then went on Small World. Then, Greg and Tyler rode the carousel. Tyler and I also took some time to drive the cars because he loves them and I had never ridden with him since pregnant woman aren't allowed to ride. Finally, we stopped and introduced Ryan to Mickey and Minnie, whom he even kind of smiled at. It was a fun day and we look forward to many more Disney memories.
Enjoying the train ride.
Waving hi on the Transit Authority.
Small World - Ryan was fascinated.
Tyler and Greg on the carousel.
Meeting Mickey and Minnie!








Tell Ryan to call me - I'd love to hear more about his visit! ; )
ReplyDelete