Before we went to my parent's house all three Scraper boys decided to take a nap. I noticed that all three of them were sleeping the exact same way and couldn't resist making it a Kodak moment.
Sleeping Scraper #1 (notice the position of the arms)
Sleeping Scraper #2 (his first nap in his crib).
Sleeping Scraper #3 (I wonder if they get the sleep position from their daddy).
We had to get a picture of the turkey butt on Ryan's pants.
Brothers
The little Butterball wearing his first Thanksgiving outfit.
Ryan and Lori (Mimi)
Ryan and Aunt Amy
Where's Megan?
There she is!
It took quite some time to get a picture of the two of them because they just don't sit still now, but I finally succeeded.
Mom and Dad Monto
The Leftwich Family
John (Papi) with Ryan
Somehow Greg was not in any of my pictures, so thanks to Lori for sharing her photos.

















The pics of the 3 boys cracked me up!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I'm glad you had such a happy day. Love you!
ReplyDelete