For Mother's Day we went to the Magic Kingdom for lunch. We ate at the Plaza restaurant which is known for good sandwiches and excellent milkshakes (the real reason I wanted to eat there). Then we stopped and said hi to Mickey and Minnie before heading over to the pool at the Polynesian Resort. They have a fantastic pool. It was pretty crowded that day but we still had a good time swimming and stayed cool. I was given some time to rest that day as well as being adorned with roses, a charm that says Mom for my bracelet, and a beautiful hand painted glass (thanks to Tiffany) with Tyler's hand print on it. I loved them all, but mostly loved spending time with my little man. It was a wonderful Mother's Day!
We are the Florida Scrapers. Greg and I have been married for eight years. We met each other during college while we were doing an internship in Walt Disney World. We had our first child, Tyler, in January of 2009 and our second, Ryan, in October of 2011.
No comments:
Post a Comment