Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Where has the time gone?

As you can see by the date time has flown by and I am a bit behind with my updates. So prepare yourself for several in a row with lots of fun pictures. We have been so busy these past two months. Tyler learned how to crawl (which is perhaps what is keeping us so busy) and wants to explore everything. He is also pulling himself up on everything and walking while holding on to things. He is getting so big and in just about a week he will be one. We have had many fun adventures this past few months so I hope you enjoy these next few posts. Below is a picture that should have been added months ago but still had to post it. Tyler at 10 months. It is hard to believe I am getting ready to take his one year photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment